We are the knowledge, experience and university linkage to help you with admission to university preparatory programme undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Canada, the UK and USA etc. In addition, we will also assist you with accommodation, airport meet/transportation, as well as student-visa application.
It doesn’t matter if you are starting from year one, thinking of credit exemptions, or looking to make a change in your educational path. We will assist you to make right choice.
Even if you are unsure of what to study or where to study, we are here to help.
Our experienced and passionate counsellors see each student as an individual with unique skills set and aspiration. We place you on the right to learning success.
Gain insight on your desired institutions despite barriers of distance. Get a better understanding via our standing relationships with key university personnel.
Why is it more beneficial for me to apply through DOELL than applying on my own?
- There is NO CHARGE for our education counselling and consultation services. Although we could charge a service fee, we do not normally charge our students, as long as they had applied through our company and successfully enrolled to a programme, which we represent (except for schools, which do not pay us a commission).
- Allow us to guide your education path, provide the tools to succeed, and keep in contact throughout your studies to ensure comfort, happiness and success.
- Quick, easy and hassle free processing.
- Professional and friendly staff members to assist you at each level of service and giving our clients well advised ethical and reliable guidance.
- DOELL also provides other services like departure information, flight reservation, ticketing, travels and tours, airport meet and suitable accommodation.
- We will advise you on WHAT, HOW AND WHEN TO PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION. We will help you to CERTIFY you documents, as required by the college or university.
- We will advise you regarding the VISA APPLICATION procedure.
- We will assist you to follow-up with the Institute on your application as well as your EXEMPTION REQUEST, which could be quite daunting if you were to do this on your own
- Arrange local guardians for young students below 18.
- We regularly conduct spot admissions and seminars where representatives from foreign universities/colleges and institutes visit us and appreciate our infrastructure and technology.
- Other student-support services.